zaterdag 14 januari 2012

Green Water Marble Design

























I really should be studying for my next test right now, but I decided to water marble. It's been quite a while and I got some color inspiration, so I decided to do it anyway! I kind of used the same pattern on every nail, but they're not identical. I do like the way it turned out though. 


The base for this water marble design is OPI - Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow. The rest of the polishes I used are Sally Hansen - Emerald City (Xtreme Wear) and China Glaze - Cha Cha Cha (Island Escape). At first, I also wanted to use a silver polish, but this didn't work out very well, so I decided to leave that out. 
























This is the base color, Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow. It's from OPI's Espana collection. It's a REALLY dark green, it's almost black. There's also a little bit of shimmer in this, but that isn't really visible. It's nothing special. I wouldn't wear this on its own, but it's perfect for these kind of water marbles. I applied two coats. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...