dinsdag 7 februari 2012

Essence - Blue Ray





























Last year, Essence released the MeetMe@Holographics.com trend edition, which was said to contain five holographic polishes. As some of you may know, Essence doesn't know the definition of h o l o g r a p h i c. 'Where Is The Party?' and 'Out Of My Mind' from Essence's Colour & Go line where said to be holographic too, but they appeared to be duochrome. Just like this collection. At the time, I was already expecting it, so I was just looking out for five gorgeous duochrome shades. And they turned out to be pretty amazing! 


Because I'm more leaning towards darker shades, this is one of my favourites. It's called 'Blue Ray' and is one of the two dark shades. Unfortunately, the duochrome effect is pretty invisible in my picture. To give you an idea, the base colour is blue and it has a purple duochrome effect. This is a two-coater. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...