zondag 29 januari 2012

Australis - Limited Edition 2 & Australis - Emerald Star




























Limited Edition 2. That's the real name, the bottle doesn't say anything but that. The colour reminds me of Shrek, it might be a dupe to OPI - Who The Shrek Are You? Except that this one has shimmer, and I believe WTSAY is a cream. These are two coats, but one coat could have been enough. 

























Emerald Star. I picked this up at Target, it was discounted to just $2 or $3. Probably because it's not in their range anymore, which I do not understand. I mean, look at it! The base is teal and then there is this gold shimmery duochrome effect, absolutely gorgeous if you ask me. Two coats. 


I have to pick up some more of these, the formula is amazing and they dry really fast. I applied two coats just because I'm used to doing that, but one coat should be enough. 




Ok, so this has nothing to do with these polishes, but it's one of my favourite scenes from Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows part II (except for the Severus & Lily part of course) and it makes me laugh every time I watch it! 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...