zondag 29 januari 2012

Swatching my Art De Lautrec collection

So, today I decided to swatch my Art De Lautrec collection. I don't think this is a well-known brand, but they actually make pretty good prismatic glitter polishes, and also some creams and duochromes. 

























41. I first thought this was just a plain, brown cream, but it it appears to have shimmer in it. It was a bit sheer, three coats for this one. 





























46. A brown shimmer with flakies which unfortunately don't really show up in the picture. Two coats.


































51. So this is the duochrome I was talking about. A purple shimmer with a violet duochrome-effect. Three coats.




60. A pretty purple cream, two coats.



























01B. A purple glitter I purchased second hand, glad I got it! These are three coats. 





























04B. A gorgeous black holographic polish! I love this one. Two coats. 











05B. A red holographic glitter. Two coats. 





























07B. A brown holographic glitter, another stunner. 






























10B. Silver holographic glitter. I applied one coat over two coats of black, because it totally doesn't offer any coverage when applied on it's own. 






















13B. And last but not least: a pink linear holographic polish. The holographic effect is not very strong, but it is definitely there. Two coats. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...