donderdag 19 januari 2012

China Glaze - Happy Go Lucky & Catrice - Pool Party At Night with M66

OK, so this evening I wanted to do a nail art and I had already decided I wanted to do this.. 'reversed french manicure thing'? Then I found out I ran out of these patterns, so I went to our local drugstore to get some. I picked two colors, China Glaze - Happy Go Lucky and Catrice - Pool Party At Night. At the end, I decided to stamp two butterflies on each nail, and now that I finished.. I don't think I like it. Maybe because it's too summer-y looking? Or maybe because it reminds me of Winnie The Pooh and his honey, lol. I think I should've used another stamp design, I probably would've liked it better. 

Catrice's Pool Party At Night is a great colour. I would call it a blurple, it's not really blue but not really purple either. It's the perfect cream, the application is flawless. 


This is China Glaze Happy Go Lucky on it's own. It was part of last year's Spring collection called 'Up And Away'. It was a great collection full of bright cremes. The formula is really good considering it's a yellow cream... I applied only two coats and it wasn't thick or anything. 


Please don't mind my extremely dry cuticles, this weather is really screwing them up! My hand cream is already working overtime, but it seems like it works for a couple of minutes and then they get all dry again. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...