zondag 8 januari 2012

China Glaze - IDK

























I think almost everyone is familiar with China Glaze's well-known OMG collection, including twelve incredible prismatic shades. Unfortunately, they're discontinued, so I was very happy when I found this at a China Glaze wholesale. I mean, seriously, they have to bring out another collection like this! Of course, they released the Tronica collection, but that was kind of a disappointing collection if you ask me. There barely is any prismatic effect visible in those polishes. 


Anyway, IDK has an amazing prismatic effect... I remember wearing this last year when I went out swimming with a friend, and it was even visible in the water. 
They dry insanely fast and I had to apply only two coats. I didn't use any base coat or top coat, because those don't go really well with prismatic polishes. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...