zondag 8 januari 2012

Essence - Back To The 50's

























Yesterday I went shopping with a friend. The day before, I saw this red shirt which I was planning to buy, so I decided to wear a red cream. Believe it or not, but this is my only red cream.. I'm just not into reds, although I have some glitter reds (who can resist Ruby Pumps, for example), but I really don't have any red creams, except for this one. 


Back To The 50's was part of Essence's 50 Girls Reloaded trend edition, this was a trend edition that was released last summer, and it included all kind of marine-based colors. Back To The 50's is just your classic red cream, it's nothing special. I'm not really fond of the brush, I was having a difficult time with creating a neat line towards my cuticle. I applied two coats. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...