maandag 20 februari 2012

P2 - Green Lagoon layered

Last weekend I wanted to do a sea nail art, so I decided to use a polish from P2 called 'Green Lagoon', this was in their Deep Water Love limited edition. Unfortunately, it's very sheer, so I decided to layer it over China Glaze - Re-fresh Mint. This is Re-fresh Mint by itself: 
































And this is P2 - Green Lagoon layered over China Glaze - Re-fresh Mint:





























Just a small picture of the nail art, because I wasn't really satisfied. Could've looked better! I used SN Red, SN Blue, SN White, SN  Yellow and SN Green for stamping. The imageplates I used are m28, m36 and BM09. I also used two glitter polishes: China Glaze - Nova and Orly - Here Comes Trouble. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...