zondag 4 maart 2012

Essence - Make It Golden over China Glaze - Passion & Seether/3DD concert



























This weekend I decided to finally use this Essence Colour & Go polish called 'Make It Golden'. It exists of small round glitter and larger hexagon glitter. Make It Golden definitely needs to be layered, I would probably need around fifteen coats for full opacity, lol. So anyway, I wanted something festive so I layered it over China Glaze - Passion. I basically bought Passion just for stamping, because all these Romantique polishes are very streaky. This is actually the only simple gold polish I have except for a holographic one, so I had to use this one. I applied two coats.










Here's a picture of China Glaze - Passion on its own: 




























__________________________________________________________________________________________________


It's already a week ago, but last saturday me and a friend went to see 3 Doors Down, yay! It was really awesome. We saw Seether, too! So here are some of the videos we made:

    







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...