vrijdag 6 januari 2012

China Glaze - Frostbite

For today's post I'm showing you China Glaze's Frostbite. A true winter colour, if you ask me. 
Last week, I felt the sudden urge to order some random China Glaze pretties that were still on my wish list, so I ordered ten new polishes, including Frostbite. This is typically one of those polishes that have been on my wish list forever, but I somehow never ordered it. That's probably because of new collections coming out, but I really should pay older polishes some attention too, lol. 

Anyway, Frostbite is a stunner. It's a very vibrant, medium blue. I found the application to be very smooth, two coats were enough for this one. Frostbite was part of China Glaze's Ski Winter Color collection. I would call Frostbite a typical 'in your face' blue. In real, it looks even more vivid than in my picture. I would totally recommend Frostbite if you're a sucker for blue just like me. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...