vrijdag 6 januari 2012

Color Club - Holiday Splendor

























I received this beauty when it was still twenty degrees outside, and by then I already decided I would wear this during Christmas. Well.. It didn't happen. Don't ask me why, I can't even remember what polish I was wearing this Christmas, but it wasn't this one. I'm still trying to live with that fact, lol. Holiday Splendor is by no doubt one of the prettiest polishes I bought this year. 


This is Color Club's Holiday Splendor, a vibrant green prismatic glitter. Holiday Splendor is part of the Beyond The Mistletoe collection (Holiday 2011). Unfortunately, the application wasn't really smooth, but quite thick. I don't care, I mean... The color, the finish, it's awesome! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...